Thursday 26 May 2011

Photography

Photography is one of the most interesting aspects on Stardoll. Other than that yummy realistic camera resting in your suites, Stardoll now offers gorgeous effects that have people going crazy. I personally love the effects, but I'm not a superstar so sadly they are of no use to me.
But then I realized something, a revelation, really. All of us edit our photos on picnik, right? SO why not the same for our Stardoll photos? Sure, you can't show them off in your presentation but still, the results are pretty good. I took a screenshot of a picture of my medoll in my favorite outfit, and then added a cool effect called HDR-ish. Check it out:


This is stunning, even if I do say so myself. Look at the textures of the hair, and the jacket and dress. The skin is so radient and look at the focus on the minor detailing such as the mannequin with the coat on it. Just beautiful.
Well, that's it for today. What do you think of the effects? I'll post some more some other time.

No comments:

Post a Comment