Thursday 14 July 2011

New Writer +

Seeing as this blog does not have any followers, I've decided to advertise a bit around Stardoll. I mean, I do my writing all for you guys out there!
Anyway, I know this is not the ideal way to introduce myself. I'm Raina (Bipasha2) and I'll be writing here for a while since my great friend and blog owner, Alysa is super busy. My job is to post about SFW, but since that's about two months away, in the mean time, I'm going to post about different trends and fashion on Stardoll as well as modeling and sceneries. I know this is supposed to be a personal blog for Alysa, but just to make it more interesting... for a little while only anyway.
OK, so right after I get some followers, I'll ask you what to write about. Interviews, trends, lifestyle. Yep, Alysa's given me permission to write about just about everything! Haha. Alright, buh bye for now =)

No comments:

Post a Comment