Thursday 14 July 2011

Voltage Models Generates Great Looks

Or outfits, I might add. Freeduck's modeling launch party has potential models buzzed. The theme being Goth Couture, many have come up with really original outfits. I'm guessing it's all for the title of Best Dressed. With the looks of it, many are attending,and working hard to capture that 'Gothic' look.


Pikandchew has always been recognised around Stardoll 
for her creativity and originality. Her theme is inspired
by 'Persecution' and I think she incorporated it stunningly.


Bipasha2 is not the ideal person you'd see
at a party. She's admitted she's never been to one!
But she's looking forward to this one with the looks of
her outfit. For a non superstar, it's very high fashion
and couture. She looks like a Gothic doll. I love it.


Semi famous model Iovanca decided to play
it safe with her Gothic outfit. I like it, but
it's a bit too ordinary. You need to think
out of the box. But, nevertheless, I like the overall look.


I am in love with aisjhfiud's all black outfit.
She looks like a beautiful Gothic queen.
However, a little razz mataz would have been an improvement.

Yes, Voltage Models is sending shock waves around Stardoll. Which one is your favorite. I think that the first two are quite eye popping. Are you attending? I might, though I don't have an outfit ready yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment